Release of CodeScene 2.4
We’re proud to announce our 2.4 release of the CodeScene on-premise version!
CodeScene 2.4 comes with a major new feature: code biomarkers, which act like a virtual code reviewer of your hotspots. We have also added a new API that lets you push analysis notifications to your Slack channels.
- Code Biomarkers: The code biomarkers act like a virtual code reviewer that looks for patterns that might indicate problems. Read more about the biomarkers feature here.
Slack Integration: Push early warnings from an analysis on a Slack channel.
Add X-Ray for PL/SQL: This lets you uncover technical debt and expensive change coupling in Oracle
SQLcode. See our blog for more details.
- Support Visual Diff for External Temporal Coupling: The external temporal coupling now included a
comparebutton that lets you detect similarities across clusters of files.
- Re-arrange the early warnings into a single tile on the dashboard.
- Correction in the Kotlin X-Ray to handle expression bodies correctly.
- Allow X-Ray of files that contain reserved characters in their file name.
- Warn when CodeScene is accessed via unsupported browsers, e.g. IE.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Get your license for CodeScene here.